Reflection time

Every so often, I stop to reflect on what people say during and after my presentations... so that I can adapt my intervention to best suit my audience.

Parents are particularly touched to meet with me - some say they do not know any adult that has the same condition as their child and they fear the uncertainty of the future:
"Yaniv's presentation was inspirational to our school with many parents able to reconnect with hope for a significant future for their children"
Teachers think about their relationship with parents:
"The message is multi-dimensional: It is about following one's passion and becoming very good at it! Sure, it outlined the role of creativity to bring out talent from our disabled students, but parents then started to reflect on what their children really liked that could be developed into a career - some artists, computer scientists, animal carers, kindergarten teachers"
A school Principal notes:
"Parents and students can re-connect to a future with meaning through Yaniv's story. Teachers went away and tried the "key hole" methodology developed by Dr. Janson to focus on children's strengths - not deficits - and build on what they loved doing"
Next, I want to focus on organisations that support people with disabilities - after they leave school.